The Chamberlain Group designs, develops, and manufactures high fidelity mimetic anatomy for:
- Surgical and interventional training
- Device development
- Sales and marketing
We put custom solutions into the hands of clinical practitioners and design teams. Our proprietary polymer formations look, feel, and respond like living tissue.
Our team collaborates with medical device manufacturers and teaching hospitals in over 60 countries, developing and manufacturing products that span all levels:
- From simple suturing to complex procedural instruction
- In interventional cases and open surgery
- In minimally invasive and robotic environments
- For training of medical students & residents
- For continuing education of healthcare professionals
The ONPACE Training System (#1543)
The Chamberlain Group, in collaboration with University of Nebraska Medical Center, designed The ONPACE Training System to teach correct swabbing technique with clear side view for instructor evaluation and observation.
High Fidelity CT Surgery Trainer (#1543)
Patient simulator for skin-to-skin, on-pump, cardiac surgery training. Developed in Collaboration with Prof. Dr. Piergiorgio Tozzi, UINL, CHUV.