Distinguished by its fully cannulatable and suturable Right Atrium and Aorta, our Cannulatable Larger Heart is a highly detailed, mimetic tissue heart model with extended vasculature. This non-beating model may be used in our Enhanced ECMO/Perfusion Team Trainer (#1502) as an alternative to the standard heart.
Cannulatable, suturable, and replaceable Right Atrium (#1453) and Aorta (#1454) accept pressurized fluid flow to 180 mmHg. The Aorta is configured to allow cross-clamping and antegrade cardioplegia introduction. The heart’s modular chambers and aorta are replaceable and easily exchanged—for deliberate practice without the use of animal tissue. It provides a realistic representation of a patient with a larger body type (adult over 5’8″ or 173 cm).
- Replaceable Right Atrium (#1453)
- Replaceable Aorta (#1454)
- Replaceable Left Atrium (#1452)
- Right and Left Ventricles (non-beating)
- Arterial Tubing for Cannulatable, Larger Adult Hearts
- Venous Tubing for Cannulatable, Larger Adult Hearts
OPTIONS The heart is available with CABG sites (#1456) for off-pump or arrested heart anastomotic procedures. Please specify when ordering.