Oral Nasal Pharyngeal Anatomy Clinical Education
The Chamberlain Group, in collaboration with University of Nebraska Medical Center, designed The ONPACE Training System to teach correct swabbing technique with clear side view for instructor evaluation and observation.
- Correct oral and nasal pharyngeal swabbing indicated with green light signal.
- Interchangeable normal and deviated septa included for anatomical variation.
- Tonsillar pillar has separate swabbing capability with blue light signal.
- Access to clinical didactic video developed by UNMC available with purchase.
Please click here for the recent JAMA article (11/2020) on the importance of training to achieve accurate swabbing sample collection to minimize false negatives.
For additional information and to purchase The ONPACE Training System (#9046) for your facility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Contact information (your name, title, email, phone)
We accept credit cards, institutional purchase orders, and bank wire for payment. We will respond promptly to all inquiries.